As my regular readers know; besides blogging here at OrganicFitness.com, I’m also a contributing writer for Bret Contreras, Paleo Magazine, and The Personal Trainer Development Center. I’ve now been a regular contributor to Bret’s blog for a little over a year, and during this time I’ve published 14 articles in which I take a fairly in-depth look at various health & fitness topics, typically related to diet or physical activity.
These articles are a great place to start if you want to learn more about diet and exercise, explore what Organic Fitness is all about, and get a better understanding of how I think about health & fitness.
Order: From most recent to oldest
- The Evolution of the Gluteus Maximus
- 5 Things Every Fitness Enthusiast Can Learn From Paleo (Even If You Don’t Favor the Diet)
- How Much Protein Do You Really Need?
- 4 Keys to Better Gut Health and Improved Fitness
- The Unexpected Flaw of the Paleo Diet Philosophy
- How Being Overweight Can Make You Fatigued and Inactive
- Why You Don’t Really Need a Post-Workout Protein Shake
- Saturated Fat: Good or Bad?
- Genetics of the 21st Century: Microbes Affect Disease Susceptibility, Body Weight, and Ability to Build Muscle
- Protein: The Most Important Macronutrient for Weight Loss?
- 10 Keys to Optimal Strength Training
- Why eating less and exercising more doesn’t always work for long-term weight loss
- Do Carbohydrates Make You Fat?
- We are 90% microbe and 10% human: Can we lose weight by boosting good bacteria with probiotics and prebiotics?