Review papers on Darwinian/evolutionary medicine
- Medicine in the 21st century: towards a Darwinian medical epistemology.
- The great opportunity: Evolutionary applications to medicine and public health
- Evolutionary medicine: its scope, interest and potential
- How is Darwinian medicine useful?
- The dawn of Darwinian medicine.
- 99th Dahlem conference on infection, inflammation and chronic inflammatory disorders: darwinian medicine and the ‘hygiene’ or ‘old friends’ hypothesis.
- Does Medicine without Evolution Make Sense?
- Evolution, health and disease–Darwinian approaches to medicine.
- Darwinian medicine – an evolutionary perspective on health and disease
- Evolutionary science as a method to facilitate higher level thinking and reasoning in medical training
- A Clinical Perspective in Evolutionary Medicine: What We Wish We Had Learned in Medical School
- Evolutionary Medicine: A Powerful Tool for Improving Human Health
Review papers on evolutionary nutrition and health
- Exercise and gene expression: physiological regulation of the human genome through physical activity
- Low-grade chronic inflammation perpetuated by modern diet as a promoter of obesity and osteoporosis.
- Chronic inflammatory diseases are stimulated by current lifestyle: how diet, stress levels and medication prevent our body from recovering
- Lifestyle and nutritional imbalances associated with Western diseases: causes and consequences of chronic systemic low-grade inflammation in an evolutionary context
- Paleolithic nutrition: twenty-five years later
- Cardiovascular Disease Resulting From a Diet and Lifestyle at Odds With Our Paleolithic Genome: How to Become a 21st-Century Hunter-Gatherer
- The western diet and lifestyle and diseases of civilization
- Evolutionary Health Promotion
- Fast food fever: reviewing the impacts of the Western diet on immunity
- An Evolutionary Foundation for Health Promotion
- On the Origin of Species
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
- The Story of the Human Body: Evolution, Health, and Disease
- Food and Western Disease: Health and Nutrition from an Evolutionary Perspective
Articles and videos
- From Diabetes to Athlete’s Foot, Our Bodies Are Maladapted for Modern Life
- Evolution and Medicine (2015) with Stephen Stearns
- Learn From the Best: 10 Health/Nutrition Scientists You Should Follow
- 10 Scientific Papers That Can Transform Your Understanding of Health & Medicine
- AncestryFoundation on YouTube
- Alan C. Logan, Ph.D.
- Ian Spreadbury, Ph.D.
- Staffan Lindeberg, Ph.D.
- Loren Cordain, Ph.D.
- Weston A. Price, D.D.S.
- Joe Alcock, M.D.
- Patrice D. Cani, Ph.D.
- Tore Midtvedt, Ph.D.
- Tommy Jönsson, Ph.D.
- Daniel E. Lieberman, Ph. D.
- James H. O’Keefe, MD
- Graham Rook, Ph. D.
- Art Ayers, Ph. D.
- William Parker, Ph. D
- Leo Pruimboom, Ph. D